Leading in a Changing world
* Info soon * It’s being published 🙂
Everything I know about Leadership…. I learnt from the Kids
‘Can I drive the car?’ is a familiar refrain for most parents. But in dealing with this issue of control, trust and training, is there a lesson to be learnt, a lesson that can be applied by leaders in the business environment? Leadership expert Keith Coats thinks so, and has written a witty and instructive book that draws on everyday events in the life of his family, pointing out how these experiences translate into important lessons in leadership. Whether they are issues of control or communication, inspiration or loyalty, or simply getting through the tough times, Coats explores the universal lessons we learn as parents and shows how to apply them in the boardroom, the office or the factory.
- A beautifully written book of stories and personal reflections that will instantly hit home and have you nodding your head in recognition and empathy. Each chapter is a new story, followed by leadership lessons.
- Easy to read, hard to put down.
- Remarkable leadership lessons and insights.
- Can be used with your team, your family or just by yourself, to help you reflect on your own leadership style and developmental journey.