The Enneagram: A profiling tool for authentic personal and team development
The Enneagram, based on ancient wisdom, provides profound insights into why we act the we do and therefore offers sharp insights as to ‘who we are’ and plots a clear path as to what we need to do next, or how best to go about personal development (mastery). It invites deep personal discovery and has profound applications when it comes to regulating all relationships – both personal and professional.
In the extensive international work that TomorrowToday does, we have yet to find a framework in the area of self-awareness and personal mastery that comes close to the effectiveness and applicability of the Enneagram. It translates East to West, across generational, cultural and industry boundaries making it an invaluable tool in the ongoing challenge of inviting the best out of others.
The workshop can be customized to suit your needs / outcomes and agenda.
Roots to Routes is applicable to:
- Understanding Leadership Styles & Leadership Development
- Building Effective Teams
- Enhancing Sales Performance
- Customer Relations and Management
- Personal Development
- Coaching / Mentoring
- Managing / Supervising
- Invigorates personal development and learning
- Provides clear and practical insights to improve leading and managing others – including areas such as giving feedback, dealing with conflict and task suitability
- Will assist in ensuring better connection / communication both internally and externally
- Will enhance team cohesion and performance
- Provides a deeper understanding as to the motivators underpinning behavior and performance
- Identifies personal behaviors under stress